Our client engagement encompasses from conceptualisation stage to execution of the strategy and formulation of Key-performance indicators before and after engagement as a source for measurement. The key features of our engagement model are –
- We believe in long-term relationship and shared success with our clients and recover substantial portion of the fees upon execution of solution and demonstration of results.
- We visit plants in the Business locations and Headquarters of the Clients and conduct situation analysis in the form of Quick assessment tool as start point and discuss with leadership team on pain points;
- We believe in differentiated approach and provide client-specific solutions on the back of in-depth experience of professionals in their field of work and creation of knowledge centres.
- Client ownership is paramount and resource allocation includes Senior partner involvement and overview for each project, technical advisor and functional specialist to nurture and navigate the progress of the project.
- Structured periodic reviews and progress assessments are conducted with appropriate Management Information systems to ensure the process is carried out to meet the overall objectives of the Project.
- We can endeavour to enable digital roll-out of the solutions and provide linkages connecting the results to the ERP system of our clients with the support of our partners and associates.